Saturday, June 4, 2011

Forgiveness was the key to creating my dreams...

Forgiving my past and myself meant acknowledging my life up until this point was a lie to some extent, as well as my utter truth.

In that I had handed my power over to my abusers and ''blamed'' them for my life not being all I wanted it to be.

Forgiving them meant taking back my power and owning responsibility for my life. Not blaming anyone, anymore, and recognising we are all just trying to get our needs met.

Also in the process of noticing therefore I had lived a lie until this point and forgiving myself for this was a major step in wanting to take the reins of my life and creating the reality I wanted to live.

Allowing my life choices to support my new reality. Removing the bands from my wings and dusting off the limiting beliefs, so as to choose ones which support the new reality I am wanting.

Living my dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment