Saturday, June 4, 2011

The gift of relationship...

My closest relationships are my biggest mirrors, offering my gifts of greater clarity.

Sometimes I ge lost in the illusions, caught in my head, I need to move back into my heart, scared of the emotion - making it bigger and my life harder.

Stepping into my heart, connection honestly with myself and allowing myself to feel again, letting the tears flow and therefore gaining the gifts from the intense emotion. The needs arise that were not met in the moments those memories and emotions where created. Therefore offering me greater clarity, that I desire...and no longer being afraid of those 'big' emotions.

I never felt safe to be totally honest about how I felt. Scared it would bring my family and friends crashing down around me or running as far as they can.

I just want to live and feel safe always in my relationships, my connections and know in time the more I connect and feel, the more I will be able to be present within those connections, rather than being triggered from the past.

Love Marakihya

No comments:

Post a Comment