Friday, June 3, 2011

See yourself in the light....

Ah this song spoke to my soul, and the line regarding the dark (my abuse memories), and how to scare away the vampires trying to drink my blood, he says to lead them to the light.

In essence thats what I do with my memories from my abuse, because they are gifts, they help me see the illusions I have created about myself and the world I live in. At the same time, they have some how kept me safe...maybe not living from a space of love however non the less, a gift as seeing them means I see the light in me...see the truth...so each day I am being faced with more dark, and thats ok because without it I would not see the light.

So I share this song, as a little reminder, that the beautiful people reading this, on your dark days whatever that means to you, just remember to lead them to the light...

Much Love Marakihya




No comments:

Post a Comment